Jan 8, 2017

Party Fun

Some of the family (the ones that live near by), came over to my place to celebrate my birthday over the weekend. We had fun; taking pictures, visiting, eating, and as is usually the custom in our household, being very loud. 

I got some wonderful gifts, although I will admit though that a favorite was a wine decanter that my sweet parents got for me.

Candle light <3

The great Sally Pickle!
 Getting dinner ready. 

 These goof balls. 



 She loves puppy and puppy loves her (although they do fight over the ball ;) 
This cute little picture.
 The wine decanter <3
A few more lovely gifts.. a pictures holder.
 An oil lamp.
Some coasters.

~ Julia

1 comment:

  1. What fun to see the littles (not quite so little anymore). They all look great. I'm glad you were able to spend time with the siblings. It looks like everyone was enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete